Thursday, March 19, 2015

National Spanish Exam Scholarhip Winner!

It has been one week since I heard the magnificent news that I had been selected as one of the recipient of the scholarship to study in Universidad Complutense in Madrid, Spain.

I would like to formally express my gratitude to the National Spanish Exam, the members of the board who reviewed my application and made this dream to come true.

Thanks so much to Kevin Cessna and Nina who are guiding me with every step in the process of getting all the paperwork ready.  Thanks for sharing your valuable time with me.

I would also like to express my gratitude to my Supervisor who encouraged me to apply and helped me in the process. My appreciation to my colleagues who are always there for me to share ideas and work as a team. To my beautiful students, who make out of my teaching journey the best memories and rewarding experience in my career path.  To my husband and my children who  are always there to support me and cheer for me. I would not be the teacher that I am, hadn't it been for all of YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment